ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] RE: Initial Draft ToR for Recommendation 6 Implementation Discussion

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] RE: Initial Draft ToR for Recommendation 6 Implementation Discussion
  • From: Stuart Lawley <stuart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 04:30:35 -0400

"without affecting" seems to be ideal.

the IDN version of .ps was only an example. My point was the GAC letter says
any "pending or future TLd's" and as a literal interpretation would include IDN
ccTLD's. There is no more room for additional process/additional
crieria/hurdles/objections in the 2004 sTLD round than there is in the fat
track IDN rules. These rules are already written and have been used by
applicants. My point exactly.