ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Final Rec 6 CWG Charter

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Final Rec 6 CWG Charter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:23:13 -0400

Hi,

>From my listening (from that wonderful 'innovation' - the live streaming), I
>thought they acknowledged that delivering the report by the 13th was
>challenging but possible.

What I gathered they thought was close to, if not actually, impossible* was
delivering a report that had incorporated the comments from the 3 Chartering
organizations.  Perhaps that is what Alan was referring to as impossible.

a.

*personal view - nothing is impossible in a 'bureaucracy', it just takes
inordinate concentration of the  will  of many and an indefinitely large amount
of persistence to produce miracles