ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday

  • To: "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:22:29 -0400

Milton,

Let me be clear about a couple things.  As one of the co-chairs, I do
not plan to make any unilateral rulings.  Second, whether you agree or
not with Avri's suggestion, it was constructive in that it proposed a
possible direction that could be considered and that is helpful in
developing any possible recommendations or not.

I plan to continue to encourage efforts to formulate solutions while at
the same time encouraging debate of proposed solutions.

Chuck