ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday

  • To: "'Antony Van Couvering'" <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:37:16 +0100

But then again, what do we mean by 'sufficient number of governmental
entities'? will it be five, ten or twenty? How can we set such a bar? I think
once we attempt to quantify issues, we create a vicious circle that will be
difficult to get out of.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,