ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday

  • To: "'Bertrand de La Chapelle'" <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>, Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:34:57 +0100

I agree here with Bertrand - whatever the system we decide to implement, we
need to ensure that a right of appeal is available.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
The Lord Hope Building,
141 St. James Road,