ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] On "universal resolvability" and useful questions that emerged yesterday
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 23:01:21 -0400

I don't object to them getting advice. I object to them outsourcing the
decision and ducking responsibility for it, and pretending that someone else
has made a censorship decision based on objective standards when they haven't.

And you know that will happen if you don't put the decision squarely in the
hands of the board.