ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Request for volunteers

  • To: "Evan Leibovitch" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Request for volunteers
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:55:22 -0400

Thanks Evan.  I believe Richard is working with Bertrand on the community class
of objections.  We added it as a 15th thread today.  Please comment on what
Richard submits to the list.

Regarding the Independent Objector, please draft a statement and/or
recommendation for group consideration by end of the day on Thursday.

Chuck