ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] The use of the Centre of Expertise of the ICC as the DRSP

  • To: "'soac-mapo'" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] The use of the Centre of Expertise of the ICC as the DRSP
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:55:02 +0200

I feel uncomfortable in this group making statements about the capacity of a
specific service provider.
Without a dialogue with the provider we will comment in presumption at best and
ignorance at worst.

What we could do however is provide guidance as to what qualities we would look
for in the DRSP.
That will guide the Board in its choice of DRSP and guide the DRSP in its
implementation.

Philip