ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Parting shots from the US government

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'soac-mapo'" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Parting shots from the US government
  • From: "Andrei Kolesnikov" <andrei@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:54:38 +0400

This is very bad example for our (Russian) parliament / power
enforcement. Because for many years we've been telling them
stories about civilized world, technical difficulties and
acceptable practices of self-regulation of internet
community.
Russia is not the country of information freedom at
traditional media. The internet is the last bastion.

--andrei