ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Board chooses to duck responsibility?

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Board chooses to duck responsibility?
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:13:43 -0500

Yes, Chuck.  We're just trying to find a palliative for that which has the
possibility of becoming a festering sore on ICANN.

It would be an enlightened Board that would rise to fully appreciate this.

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround