ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Updated Letter

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Updated Letter
  • From: Jon Nevett <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:00:15 -0500

Thanks Konstantinos.  Attached is the document reflecting changes from
Konstantinos, Olivier and Robin.  Plus I added the the term "Recommendation 6"
to the IO section to reflect a comment that we be clear that we are talking
about Recommendation 6 objections in that section.  I thought that it would be
useful to be working from one document.

Thanks.

Jon