ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Updated Letter

  • To: "'Konstantinos Komaitis'" <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond'" <ocl@xxxxxxx>, "'Jon Nevett'" <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Updated Letter
  • From: "Dave Kissoondoyal" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 19:24:00 +0400

+1

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Konstantinos Komaitis
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 4:36 PM
To: 'Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond'; Jon Nevett
Cc: soac-mapo

Jon and all,

I have added a couple of sentences on the incitement and instigation issue
that I think should be included and reflect our discussion in yesterday's
call. I used Olivier's document, I think this is the last one with the
edits.

I hope this is ok and that there are no objections by the group.

Thank you all for a very fruitful discussion.

Best

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA