ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Re: xxx domain

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: xxx domain
  • From: "Linda Martin" <lmartin510@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:05:44 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

To Whomever it may concern;
     I do not feel having this extra domain will solve our problem of smut
on the web. It will only give them another place to call home.
     What is going to be their incentive to leave the .com site they already
have.
     I ask that you reconsider this idea all together.

                                            Sincerely,
                                            Mrs. Linda Martin

JPEG image

GIF image