ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

FACT: Many Adult webmasters support .XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: FACT: Many Adult webmasters support .XXX
  • From: "Issac Young" <pornrus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 04:21:06 -0800

Hi Icann People,

I can understand why the speculators are against this.  They want lots
of
cheep domain names to construct their SEO sites to spam Google. Being an
STLD, they are cut out for not being legitimate adult content providers,
and
rightly so.  I think it is time to get the domain names into the hands
of
the people who provide the content.  Not just those who are spoofing the
search engines and redirecting unaware Internet users and children to
pron
sites.

I would rather buy a good short .XXX domain than an

arbitrarily_long_and_unbrandable_and_hard_to_type.com

I have always been a responsible webmaster, I support .xxx

Yours Truly,

Issac Young
Young Love

--