ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Thumbs up to xxx domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Thumbs up to xxx domain
  • From: "Ken ..." <alegrio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 06:13:08 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps it may not be what the industry wants, but as an internet user I would
find it very useful. It would allow me to more easily choose what I do and
don't surf.

Regarding the comments that children could find porn more easily: I would say
that they will always find it if they want to, but having the .xxx domain will
reduce the chance of them ending up on a porn site by accident.

Good luck in getting it through.

Ken the happy surfer.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com