ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Great Britain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Great Britain
  • From: bomark1 <bomark2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:43:48 -0800 (PST)

     I have listened to a report on  a radio show about how Great Britain has
almost shut down pornography on the internet, especially child porn. They have
less than 1 percent of child porn on their internet which, when they detect one
or someone turns them in they are shut down in a matter of hours while we have
over 15000 web sites for child porn, there is no action to stop them as a
matter of fact its against the law to protect a child on the internet. If that
isn't the most stupid and inhumane thing I have ever heard in my life.  Now, I
wonder why that is?

P.S. I quess you already figured I'm against the triple X domain along with a

       countless others who are out here.

Thank you for your time,

Mark Bowens

Looking for earth-friendly autos?