ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

FW: Dot XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Dot XXX
  • From: "Morris, Phillip \(Houston\)" <Phillip.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:37:08 -0600

Jan 29, 2007

Dear Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers:

I don't think that pornography has any place on the Internet in any way,
shape or form.  I ask that you do not allow this happen.  Please use
your authority to prevent this from happening.

Thank you for your attention to this request.

Phillip Morris