ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Dot XXX

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Dot XXX
  • From: Mike Rogers <videodude2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:09:19 -0800 (PST)

  I am concerned about the proliferation of pornography on the Internet and the
victimization of children. Please keep in mind that this is the stance of MOST
Internet users as well as the National Telecommunications and Information
Administration (NTIA). I formally ask that you consider this when faced with
the decision of creating the new .xxx domain as it would be hugely opposed to
keeping the Internet safe as many would have us to believe.

  Thank you for your time.