ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Re: Dot XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Dot XXX
  • From: "Delberta" <tcronce@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:20:52 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

To whom it may concern,
    My concerns are as vast as the xxx domains themselves.I think it
behooves us as a responsible society to protect our children as well as
ourselves from harmful content. The apostle [Peter] sought to teach the
believers how important it is to keep the mind from wandering to forbidden
themes or from spending its energies on trifling subjects. Those who would
not fall a prey to Satan's devices must guard well the avenues of the soul;
they must avoid reading, seeing, or hearing that which will suggest impure
thoughts. The mind must not be left to dwell at random upon every subject
that the enemy of souls may suggest. The heart must be faithfully sentineled
 or evils without will awaken evils within, and the soul will wander in
darkness. This being the focus of our eternal salvation ,I believe we would
be doing harm to allow anything that is a threat to that salvation to be
accessible to anyone. The Internet ,a fountain of information, unavoidably
becomes an avenue for those who are without GOD in their lives to corrupt as
many as possible with unGODly images,words etc.. Being a country that was
founded by GODly men & women on GODly principles,we should hold highest
those same principles and defend ourselves vigorously against the onslaught
of the enemy ,namely in this instance ....pornography. It is our duty to GOD
and our fellow Christian brothers & sisters worldwide to denounce that which
is a temptation to salvation. I implore the Department of Congress & ICANN
to work together for the betterment of all mankind in aiding those to which
these organizations are responsible to,in guarding the avenues to our soles
including their own.It is with respect for your task ahead & a desire to
accomplish the task of abolishing the degradation of pornography that I send
my opinions to you. I am in hopes that this opinion is shared by the
majority of all of you and those at ICANN. May GOD bless you & lead you in
your decisions on this matter.

        Sincerely,

    Terry Cronce