ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx domains

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .xxx domains
  • From: "John Eisenman" <mrplan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:54:34 -0400

The Internet is polluted w pornography. It is in your face.   It is so profuse
it has now become public indecency.

Until recently I had been porn free for 25 years. It has caused me, personally,
untold grief.

I have also seen many of my acquaintances, even family, destroyed by porn.

It does not deserve the protection of free speech!

We the people deserve the protection

It preys on what is a very good thing and twists it into an unrealistic
expectation.

It is horribly damaging to our society.  It must be eliminated or reduced.

If you cannot eliminate, regulate

Commercial web sites that show any kind of nudity must carry only .xxx domains
and no other type.

Otherwise this will not work.

Any sites that profit from or refer to such sites must also carry the .xxx and
no other type.

Furthermore all pornographers should pay extra taxes to pay for the damage
caused to society (just like the tobacco industry)

The work place should be a hazard free environment.  All future computers
should be configured to exclude domains with .xxx unless the business owners
choose to accept them.

All home computers should be configured this way as well

Thanks

John Eisenmann

MR Planners
Visit our Showroom   @ 258 N 2nd St  Decatur In 46733