Return to tldapps Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: MrTLD
Date/Time: Thu, November 2, 2000 at 2:07 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: You may need to review the Number.tel proposal!

My name is Andrew Wolf and I too read the same proposal as you. After reading your comment I too thought that Number.tel was a failing idea, however after reading the proposal I noticed that you comment did not make any since. First of all it states that Number.tel would register a company's telephone number as a shortcut to it's website. Therefore Motorola could post it's website as 18005438380.us.com. I believe that this would actually help a company lead it's users to their website if the person trying to find it was not sure of it's other web domain. I personally have no affiliation with Number.tel, however, I do support the Number.tel concept! I might have thought that a man with telecommunication knowledge such as yourself would at least be able to follow the simple concept put forth by Number.tel. If you need to read their proposal again I have provided a link for you below. Also anyone that has questions about the Number.tel TLD can go to the link below to read the proposal provided for anyone.

Cheers,
Andrew Wolf
P.S. My son wants to add that you spelled 3 wrong, it is spelled "three".

Link: Number.tel's Buisness plan!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy