[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Proposed Articles of Incorporation 8/25 update
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Proposed Articles of Incorporation 8/25 update
- From: "David W. Morris" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:44:07 -0700 (PDT)
I note several errors in the text:
- Article 4.d references article 4 ... makes no sense I believe should
reference Article 3.
- Article 5 references Article 6 ... should be Article 5 I believe
- Article 6 references Article 4, should be article 3 I believe.
In addition I'm concerned that Article 4.b: "or otherwise attempting
to influence legislation", could be interpreted to imply that nIANA
is not allowed to provide expert testimony on the operation of the
internet to governmental bodies considering legislation. I think
that some form of permission should be expressly given which allows
for nIANA to provide its expert advice, and recommendations. I'm not
a lawyer so I won't bother to suggest specific wording or the position
of such wording.
David W. Morris