ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] RE: [council] Request for issues report from ALAC

  • To: "'Roberto Gaetano'" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] RE: [council] Request for issues report from ALAC
  • From: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:49:07 -0700

> Please tell me if I have missed something.

Roberto,

This was announced during the public forum. When I responded to Bruce, I
assumed the ALAC had voted. I'll ask Bruce not to forward anything to the
GNSO Council until we've clarified the circumstances. The Bylaws require "a
properly supported motion from an Advisory Committee," we need to have a
formal motion and vote in order to proceed.

     Bret