ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] DRAFT Request for Issues Report

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] DRAFT Request for Issues Report
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:21:51 -0400

From Wendy's message (below) it seems like ALAC's role is to ask for the issues report. We just raise the questions that are on the minds of our constituents.
It's up to others to decide whether or not to go for a PDP, and when. But we will have done our job--bringing relevant issues forward to ICANN staff.
Bruce is working on a briefing for us, the time frame is only weeks away, it seems that we can await that before taking a vote on asking for the issues report.