ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

RE: [board-09georegionswg] Regions WG - Next Steps

  • To: "'Pablo Hinojosa'" <Pablo.Hinojosa@xxxxxxxxx>, "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [board-09georegionswg] Regions WG - Next Steps
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:18:50 -0500

Pablo,

That's very helpful - and makes complete sense to me.  As I said before, I
think Regional Managers are outside our scope.   Nevertheless, at some stage it
may be appropriate to include some brief words along the lines you have given,
firstly for completeness and secondly to prevent the inevitable question of
"why didn't you look at the Regional Managers".

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx
www.icta.ky