ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] MP3 / Geo Regions /11 June 2013 at 1200 UTC

  • To: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>, "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] MP3 / Geo Regions /11 June 2013 at 1200 UTC
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:27:23 -0700

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording and Adobe Connect Chat (bottom of email) of
the Geographic Regions Review Working Group held on Tuesday 11 June 2013 at
1200 UTC:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-geo-regions-20130611-en.mp3

The transcript will be available at:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jun

Present:
David Archbold

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Carlton Samuels

Staff:
Rob Hoggarth

Gisella Gruber

Absent Apologies:

Fahd Batayneh

If your name is left off the attendance list, please let me know.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,
Gisella

Adobe Connect Chat:
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the Geographic Regions WG call on Tuesday
11 June 2013 at 1200 UTC
  RobH:good morning Cheryl!
  RobH:Cheryl is very faint on my audio
  RobH:is Carlton calling in directly?
  Carlton Samuels:Hi, I'm on the AC bridge.  Much better for me
  RobH:Hi Carlton
  Carlton Samuels:Hi Cheryl, double duty for you
  Carlton Samuels:+1 We need a record
  RobH:I have the pen and will add the wording to paragraph82
  Carlton Samuels:Maybe the last line should say their leadership may be
recognized and be free to promote their interests in ICANN councils?
  Carlton Samuels:I have a commitment in Castries at 9:30a  and I'm 8Km or
so North so must drop off now.
  RobH:thanks Carlton
  Gisella Gruber-White:Sorry Carlton - muted your mic as can hear you typing
:-) Please UNMUTE your speaker when you wish to speak
  Gisella Gruber-White:Bye Carlton - thank you for joining!!
  Carlton Samuels:Bye all.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye
Gisella Gruber
GNSO Secretariat Staff