ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[eoi-new-gtlds]

From Brazil, A request for EOI's

  • To: "eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx" <eoi-new-gtlds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: From Brazil, A request for EOI's
  • From: Dylan Russell <Dylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:12:30 -0800

Dear ICANN Board,

I support a call for EOIs and it is appears necessary to expedite the
resolution of ICANN's concerns and get the application process started for new
gTLDs.  Please know thaty we feel that we have been waiting for ICANN to open
up the application process for too long and the recent lack of news is
disappointing.  A call for EOI's is owed to everyone who has invested their
time and money in good faith believing that ICANN would respect the public's
efforts, patience and understanding and do the right thing.

We remain confident that the spirit around the process is for users and not
corporations and politicians but how much longer can ICANN expect us to
continue if they take no action? It's time for ICANN to be brave and act now!

Sincerely,
Dylan Russell

Dylan Russell
Vilaglobal, LLC