ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-acc-sgb]

Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] GAC's position on Whois

  • To: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-acc-sgb@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-acc-sgb] GAC's position on Whois
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:04:52 -0700

Ken and all sgb members,

  Unfortunately cctld's are outside the scope of this Whois WG,
which from a practical position really makes whatever we
come up with in this WG very limiting in regards to fighting
fraud, spam, phishing, ect. in a effective manner.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827