ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Summary of where we are

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Summary of where we are
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:25:51 -0500

Good feedback Olga.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
        Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:06 AM
        To: Gomes, Chuck
        Cc: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx

        Chuck,
        I inserted my comments IN CAPS and I indicated a small part of
the text that I suggest to delete.
        Talk to you later.
        Regards
        Olga

        2010/2/7 Gomes, Chuck <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                The attached MS Word document contains the following:

                1.      AoC DT Action Plan for Development of GNSO
Endorsement of RT Volunteers
                2.      Proposed One-Time Process for GNSO Endorsement
of AoC Accountability & Transparency Review Team Volunteers
                3.      Proposed Qualifications

                Items 1 & 2 are for the most part the same as what I
previously sent to the list as a suggested plan forward with a few
updates, some additions and comments and restructuring to make it easier
to reference and discuss.  In item 3 I listed the ICANN AoC
qualifications and added the four GNSO qualifications I suggested along
with Kristina's suggestions for data needed.

                My hope is that this will facilitate our discussion on
the list and in the pending teleconference call.

                It might be helpful if everyone could respond on the
list to the following:

                *       Regarding item 1, does everyone agree with the
action plan?  If not, please suggest changes.
                *       Regarding item 2, there has been quite a lot of
discussion on geographic representation, so I encourage specific
suggestions for change.
                *       Regarding item 3, is their concensus on the item
j information to be requested from candidates?  If not, please suggest
edits.  We will need to discuss the other qualifications a lot more.

                Hope this is helpful.  All of it can be changed, but we
need to do so very quickly because we have to produce a final proposal
by Wednesday, 10 Feb.

                Chuck