ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Revised Text for Circulation

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Revised Text for Circulation
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 09:33:04 -0400

Looks good to me Bill.  I suggest that you allow at least 24 hours for
comments from the drafting and then go ahead and send to the Council
list and make the motion with the understanding that the link to the
proposed process can be added later.  I realize that some on the DT may
not be able to respond in such short time especially because it is a
weekend, but there has been excellent DT discussion of this in the last
week or so and changes can still be made at the Council level until the
motion is voted on.  Also, I need to send the proposal to Janis and Olof
tomorrow.

Thanks to Bill for finalizing this to everyone on the DT for all the
excellent work.

Chuck