ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Revised Text for Circulation

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-arr-dt] Revised Text for Circulation
  • From: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:49:12 +0100

Looks good to me Bill.

Thanks,

Caroline.

From: owner-gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of William Drake
Sent: 30 May 2010 11:14
To: gnso-arr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-arr-dt] Revised Text for Circulation

Hi

On May 29, 2010, at 8:59 PM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

45 days is okay, so we probably should give the SGs 3 weeks thereby
leaving 3 weeks if needed for the Council.  If any SGs find 3 weeks as
too short we could extend it to 24 days and still stay within the 45
days and still allow 3 weeks for Council action if needed.

Ok, 21 days it is.  Please see attached.  I believe I cleaned up
(simplified) some bits of language, let me know if there are issues.
Otherwise I can send this to Council Monday.

Best,

Bill