ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ccwg-dt]

RES: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FW: [council] Cross community working groups

  • To: <gnso-ccwg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-ccwg-dt] FW: [council] Cross community working groups
  • From: "Jaime Wagner - PowerSelf" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:55:24 -0300

Dear All,

I was disappointed by the manifestation of the GAC as to the value of the
informal participation of its members in the CCWGs. It seemed to me that
they see no value in it. At least this was the position of the American
representative, that was not opposed by any other country.

Think we should take this into account in our discussions, since (at least I
think so) this could be a mechanism for the needed “early warning” they are
requesting.

Jaime Wagner

jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direto (51) 3219-5955  Cel (51) 8126-0916

Geral  (51) 3233-3551  DDG: 0800-703-6366

 <http://www.powerself.com.br/> www.powerself.com.br