ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Discussion paper

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Discussion paper
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 00:36:25 -0400

I want to reiterate what I suggested earlier, possibly before this list
was initiated that I think it would be best to put specifics of
organizational structure (Council makeup, # of votes) aside until we
first identify specific needs of each constituency so that we can then
think out of box to explore ways of addressing all needs or at least a
reasonble amount of them in a way that most (if not all) can support.
It shouldn't take too long for us to do that and that will provide a
foundation for moving forward in what I hope will be a more efficient
process.  I am leaving Paris today and will have more time to spend on
this starting tomorrow.  I will try to communicate RyC needs and
principles as Philip suggested by tomorrow.

Chuck