ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Re: Draft 7 July Meeting Report

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Re: Draft 7 July Meeting Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:49:57 -0400

Good job Rob.  Thanks.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Hoggarth
        Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:15 PM
        To: Glen de Saint Géry; gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx

        All:

        Attached please find my attempt to summarize your deliberations on
yesterday's call. Please let me know if there are any substantive points or
decisions that I missed or should clarify.  As with the previous report, please
note that the document is intended to be an informal tool to help focus the
effort and is not intended to be an official transcript. It commits you to
nothing and failure to comment or correct this informal record does not
indicate assent.  My interpretation is that the final document - in whatever
form it takes - will be the only binding document this group produces.

        Hoping that we can all find an acceptable call/meeting time for
Thursday. Thanks for everyone's patience as Glen manages that challenging
process.

        Regards,

        RobH