ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Draft 22 July Meeting Report

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Draft 22 July Meeting Report
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:09:35 -0700

All:

Thanks to you all for a very productive dialogue today and to Jon for his
organized outline of the discussions.

Attached please find my effort to summarize your deliberations during the call.
 As usual, please let me know if there are any substantive points or decisions
that I missed or that I should clarify. As with my previous reports, please
note that the document is intended to be an informal tool to help focus the
effort and is not intended to be an official transcript. It commits you to
nothing and failure to comment or correct this informal record does not
indicate assent.

Looking forward to Thursday's call.

Cheers,

Rob Hoggarth