ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] BC input

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] BC input
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:39:26 -0400

I have concerns with the principles in Philip's/Bertrand's summary.  For
example, the no veto principle is not accurate not only for
supermajority approval of a PDP, but also removal of a NonCom Rep.

I think that we should go with the way I have it and remove anything
that folks don't feel are "neutral" per Philip's note.

Thanks.

Jon