ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] GNSO Consensus Current Thinking

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consensus-wg] GNSO Consensus Current Thinking
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:42:09 +0200

Hi,

I am assuming this chair is a non voting chair.

Or at least it is if it is held by the At-large NA (assuming the notion of having that third NA finds favor with this group).

If someone from one of the houses was elected to the chair would it still be a non voting chair? would that person be replaced in the her/his house by a voting person?

would the default chair be allowed to be elected as the chair, or can he/she only be a default chair if no one else is choosable?

i know we never got t thinking much about how to elect a chair in the bi-cameral model, but i started thinking through how this proposal might work.

a.