ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] GNSO Consensus Current Thinking

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] GNSO Consensus Current Thinking
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:13:06 -0400

If we can resolve this by tomorrow, good.  But in my opinion if this
issue has to be resolved in the next 30 days or so, I do not see it as
that critical that I would be worred about it.  The biggest concern that
RyC members expressed on this issue yesterday is that the chair needs to
be well experienced with the GNSO Council.

Chuck