ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] House Composition

  • To: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] House Composition
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:08:58 -0400

Fine with me.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nevett, Jonathon
        Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:49 PM
        To: Avri Doria; gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx

        Per Avri's comments, I've amended below.  Thanks.  Jon

        Contracted Party House - an equal number of registry and
registrar representatives and 1 Nominating Committee representative.
The number of registry and registrar stakeholders will be determined by
the ICANN Board based on input from these stakeholder groups, but shall
be no fewer than 3 and not exceed 4 representatives for each group.

        User/Non-Contracted Party House - an equal number of commercial
and non-commercial user representatives and 1 Nominating Committee
representative.  The number of commercial and non-commercial
stakeholders will be determined by the ICANN Board based on input from
these stakeholder groups, but shall be no fewer than 5 and not exceed 8
representatives for each group.