ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

[gnso-consensus-wg] Confirming Consensus Group Drafting Process - More Review Time

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consensus-wg] Confirming Consensus Group Drafting Process - More Review Time
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:13:09 -0700

draft review time by one-hour to accommodate Alan's concerns..... and I noticed
a typo in one UTC time calculation.

Therefore:

Friday  25 July

800PDT/1500UTC -  Snapshot discussion ends - no more discussion or changes
1000PDT/1700UTC - Draft report circulated for review
1700 PDT/2400UTC - Deadline for edits/comments on draft document and for
individual member statements (if they choose)
1900PDT/200UTC(7/26) - Final report circulated to group
2000PDT/300UTC(7/26) - Report submitted

Further comments welcomed.

RobH