ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] More Updated Draft

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] More Updated Draft
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:13:32 -0400

If it prevails, I think the term 'homeless nomcom appointee' would make
for a interesting title.  :)

It seems to me that the role would be very much like nonvoting liaisons
on the Council and the Board now with the addition that their would be
some possible leadership responsibility as chair or vice chair,
depending on what we decide there.

Chuck