ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

[gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: updated advice on consumer metrics, per 20-November WG conference

  • To: "'Steve DelBianco'" <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: updated advice on consumer metrics, per 20-November WG conference
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:46:14 -0700

Steve,

Thank you for taking the pen at yesterday's call.

I will give the WG until 1 December to review the current draft and provide
any additional suggestions or edits.  Afterwards I will create a v4.0 and
send it to the Council for their consideration.  John will also resubmit the
motion for the December Council meeting.

Thank you for everyone's participation yesterday.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb