ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Today's meeting

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Today's meeting
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:20:57 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Please find a draft agenda for today's meeting at:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/20+November+2014

We will be continuing through the comments tabled at the last meeting and there
is a new version of the draft initial report attached to this email which
includes comments from ICANN Legal. The .docx contains substantial
modifications from last week and the week before and the new comments
(formatting and uncontroversial word-level changes have been removed to improve
readability). The PDF is a clean version.

Finally, at the end of the meeting, whether or not we have got through all the
comments, there will be a straw poll on whether we should get rid of the
options. Let me stress that this doesn't affect the arguments for mandatory
transformation, which will remain in the document whichever way we go.

Please note that next week is the last scheduled meeting before the release of
the initial report.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)