ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Today's meeting

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Today's meeting
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:37:12 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Lars has filled in missing fields (caused by comments' already having been
addressed) in a version of the review tool (attached) which includes Justine's
comments. I'll update today's agenda in the wiki to reflect the new version
after I've sent this email.

Please note that I have to leave the meeting five minutes early today because
of a meeting in another building. I am keen to start as soon after 13:00 UTC
because of this.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)