ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] PS

  • To: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] PS
  • From: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:54:39 -0800

Dear all,

After reading most of the documents and hearing the comments made during
our online meetings, I tried to summarize the major legal issues that have
been mentioned. Of course, at the center of the diagram is what is in the
opinions of NPOC and NCUC the root of the problem.
Please see the document attached at your convenience.

I hope it helps somehow.

Best,

Marie-laure