ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] PS

  • To: marie-laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] PS
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:05:52 -0500

This is very helpful.  Two quick comments.

With regard to the label "*Conflicts between ICANN Contractual
obligations......*", I'm thinking this should say " *Conflicts between
Registry/Registrar Contractual obligations*......"

Second,  a clarification on the label "Withdraw of Data'?  Is this related
to the 'right to be forgotten' issue?

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799