ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Revised draft

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Revised draft
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 19:03:06 +0200

Ross Rader ha scritto:
I don't see this as an area where a lowest common denominator approach
actually works. On the contrary, we should be striving to accomodate the
highest common denominator

Whether it's lowest or highest depends on how you define the variables :-P but yes, we're on the same line: basically, the minimum level of privacy should be the one that sums all minimum levels required by all privacy regulations.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...