ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:07:31 -0500

On 11/6/06, Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Should we perhaps start with item 2, since that has been least discussed and could bear common thinking across all the proposals?

Hi Wendy:

I'd still like to start with the discussion of the report, but I'm hoping we
can keep the discussion fairly brief (and intend to be fairly strict in
enforcing the proposed time limits).

I'm also planning to start as close to 10:30 as possible, so today would be
a good day to dial into the call a minute or two early.

Under that head, I'd like to include giving registrants the option of
discontinuing name resolution in lieu of granting access to the data.

We can definitely disucss this.  I included an element to this effect in my
proposal on this subject.

Jordyn