ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Monday's call
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:57:46 -0500

On 11/6/06, Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good. Two questions, both related - a) for the discussion of the report, we should presumably limit our comments to the text of the report, correct? (i.e. and not worry about any proposed amendments to any of the positions that are floating around (I believe they exist for both proposals) and b) for the discussion of the proposals, which iterations should be be looking at for our discussion?

For (a), you are correct. The goal is to talk about the structure/content of the report other than the proposed policy recommendations.

For (b), given the recent discussions on the list, we probably need to be a
bit flexible.  My main goal will be to determine whether or not there is any
approach in the discussion of the various recommendations where we can work
towards some sort of consensus within the TF.  To the extent we spend time
discussing the "main" proposals, I'd imagine the latest version (Writely doc
and Steve's e-mail from the weekend).

Jordyn