ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Actual Informal Statistics for .BIZ on Tasting

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Actual Informal Statistics for .BIZ on Tasting
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:49:41 -0400

Tim,

I don't have this information readily available.  Will try to get this
detail in the next few weeks.

We have very elaborate data retention, archiving and escrow systems in
place and have all of this data from the beginning of the launch of biz.
For a reputable established registry operator, the cost of this really
should not be an issue.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  & Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.